Congratulations to our 2016 scholarship recipients, Megan Hoy and Brooke Shaffer of Watkins Glen High School!
Each year, Live Like Liz awards two $1,500 scholarships to high school seniors in the Finger Lakes area.
The Elizabeth Amisano Ovarian Cancer Education Fund Scholarship is a one-year award given to two students, male or female, who reside and attend school or are home schooled in Schuyler County, NY.
Scholarships are awarded to deserving applicants that demonstrate the same zeal for life and care for others that Liz demonstrated all her life.
- “C” or above scholastic record.
- Evidence of good citizenship.
- Evidence of or a firm desire for further education.
- Demonstrated belief in the good in all people.
- Evidence of a sense of humor.
Students can apply online through the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning in 2017.